CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE BULLETIN INSERT FOR YOUR CHURCH:
11.17 Prayer Bulletin (DOC)
11.17 Prayer Bulletin (PDF)
SOUTHERN METHODIST COLLEGE
Dear Christian Friends,
October was a good month at Southern Methodist College.
* We received a $100,000 grant from Christian Healthcare Ministries to put a new roof on Huggins Field House. Work will begin in November. CHM is challenging our college family to match their grant to make other capital improvements including upgrading the interior of the gym and the Felkel Center.
* We now have six Filipino church pastors who have been adopted to help pay the cost of their education. This can become a joint missions and college project for you or your church. Please contact us for more information.
|October 16th was Bosses’ Day.|
* We began our second eight-week term on October 24. In addition to the 33 courses which are now available online, I am teaching Modern Theological Trends and Dr. Billy Griffith is teaching Missions and the Local Church, both of which are being filmed before a live class.
* We paid down our bank debt by $10,000 thanks to a challenge given and met by board members.
* On November 21 the college team will share a Thanksgiving dinner. If you are nearby, we welcome you to join us at 12:30 PM. RSVP us by November 17th at email@example.com. We have so much for which to give God thanks!
Vic Reasoner, President
December 19 Registration Begins for Spring Semester
January 9 Spring Semester Term 1 Begins